Say it Ain't So: Mary Ann Busted for Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops I had it backwards.

From wiki:

In 1998, Denver was arrested for having a parcel of marijuana delivered to his home. He originally said that the parcel had come from Dawn Wells (who had played "Mary Ann" on Gilligan's Island) but later refused to name her in court, and testified that "some crazy fan must have sent it". The police reportedly found more of the drug and related paraphernalia in Denver's home. He pleaded no contest and received six months probation. [1] [2]

So Mary Ann was the pot head all along on the island. I wonder if coconut was all she put in her pies back then. I seem to remember that Gilligan really liked them alot. :p

ARGH! Unfortunately I found the booking photo. Also added a recent photo of Tina Louise (Ginger).

Attachments

• dawn%20wells.jpg
    dawn%20wells.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 220
  • pineropre2.jpg
    pineropre2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 202
WEll they both look a little wasted , old and tired in those pictures. I guess it didn't matter which girl that you picked back in the 60s , as they both ended up looking bad.

She tried slipping me some in the past. I didn't know that Coconut Cream Pie was code word to her to give me some weed. :D

Nah, shes a nice lady and I was very proud to meet her.

Attachments

• scott_dawnwells.jpg
    scott_dawnwells.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 214
Oops I had it backwards.

From wiki:

In 1998, Denver was arrested for having a parcel of marijuana delivered to his home. He originally said that the parcel had come from Dawn Wells (who had played "Mary Ann" on Gilligan's Island) but later refused to name her in court, and testified that "some crazy fan must have sent it". The police reportedly found more of the drug and related paraphernalia in Denver's home. He pleaded no contest and received six months probation. [1] [2]

that was close to my cabin in West Virginia that is where ol gilligan lives

silly to charge a 69 year old woman with possession of some pot. I'm against making it legal but at 69 you should get a pass. LOL

Does anyone remember how they used to sing the song " I want to be loved by you , YOU and no one else but you!" They were both pretty hot back then. But that was about 45 or 46 years ago. THey must not believe in plastic surgery.

Some BEFORE shots:

Attachments

• Dawn%2BWells.jpg
    Dawn%2BWells.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 208
  • sixties13.jpg
    sixties13.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 178
  • sixties14.jpg
    sixties14.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 173
I saw this hit the wire just a few minutes before boarding my flight. I came up with a dozen one-liners and couldn't post. Anyway, I guess this ends the argument of who Mary Ann was doing while stranded on Gilligan's Isle....she was doing Mary Jane.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts