SC installer in north Tampa area?

RedWingsinHD

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2006
I live north of Tampa and am looking for a reputable installer who can do an install for Starchoice. Can anyone make a recommendation for either an installer or perhaps a directory where I could find one? I didn't see one listed on this board.

I know that Vidsat in Odessa (off 41) could do it - but as they deal with commercial installations you won't be paying $50 either. On the other hand, you won't get someone who worked at a McDonalds Drive Thru yesterday either.

Most likely you will be forced to buy the equipment on the net and find a local installer as I doubt anyone will have the equipment - though I think that Vidsat might actually have the connections with their engineering department as I recall they did an install for the parents of the head of engineering for a Canadian Satellite Company that were living in Holiday....and I don't think it was BEV.

www.vidsat.com

Last edited:
RedWingsinHD said:
I live north of Tampa and am looking for a reputable installer who can do an install for Starchoice. Can anyone make a recommendation for either an installer or perhaps a directory where I could find one? I didn't see one listed on this board.

If you have the equipment, I can recommend Duane Pike and the group at Tampa Bay Integrators (formerly Tampa Bay Satellites) in Lutz:

(813) 968-8378
TBIcom@TampaBay.rr.Com

I used them many many years ago for my (dearly departed) BUD, and they also installed a Starchoice 75cm dish for me (purchased from kuSat). Probably not the cheapest you can find, but they've always done good work for me.

Hi guys and gals, Thanks for the kind words HDTVfanATIC. As for the SC we have installed most of the Business SC systems in Florida and could probably help you. Because we do 99% commercial our installers don't cut corners. If you would like it done right give us a call. 727 372-9005
Thanks

Is A&E HD ever going to show HD content?

Bell ExpressVU Uplink Report - 9-6-2006 (Mainly Moves)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)