Schedule recording missed

tcat007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 5, 2016
Austin
I've been trying to record The Avengers, shows timer for today at 3:00 (under timer tab), but never started recording. It's on the timer list, but when I click on it and look at "timer schedule" in the popup, nothing is there. No red dot on the guide either. Tried yesterday and today and neither recorded. All other shows record fine.

I've been trying to record The Avengers, shows timer for today at 3:00 (under timer tab), but never started recording. It's on the timer list, but when I click on it and look at "timer schedule" in the popup, nothing is there. No red dot on the guide either. Tried yesterday and today and neither recorded. All other shows record fine.

When you are attempting to record the show, are there any other shows you have that should record during that time? Which receiver do you have installed as well?

When you are attempting to record the show, are there any other shows you have that should record during that time? Which receiver do you have installed as well?
Nothing else. Hopper 3, so plenty of open channels. Showed in scheduled recording both days, but when I started watching it (a little late), I noticed it wasn't recording, so missed the first 10 minutes. So set it to record the next time it was on. Forgot about it and didn't record. Still showed under scheduled tab even after it ended. Double checked times and dates. Don't think it's on again.

Will you press the Home button on your DISH remote 3 times, then select Status > Check Status > Yes, please? Does it show anything in the "D" field?
- Jessica M.

If you are trying to record the pay per view Avengers movie on channel 521 Dish has set a flag to not allow recording. This was required by the studio.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: HipKat