Science Channel Error 743

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tcreek

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 23, 2007
North Pole, Alaska
Was watching the Science Channel (193) this morning and the Attention 743 screen popped up saying "This program is not available for viewing in your area". Can still tune to 5532 and watch it.

Any idea what happened?

Hello tcreek. Science Channel is on orbitals 110, (channel 193), 61.5 (channel 193), 77 (channel 193), 119 (channel 193 and 5532)
It is on free preview 02/04/16 to Tue 03/01/16. We can troubleshoot if you're missing orbitals. Please PM one of the DIRT team.

Was watching the Science Channel (193) this morning and the Attention 743 screen popped up saying "This program is not available for viewing in your area". Can still tune to 5532 and watch it.

Any idea what happened?

Do you normally get that channel or are you getting it because it is in freeview? If the latter that may be the reason, resetting your receiver may fix it. Either way likely a temporary problem.

Do you normally get that channel or are you getting it because it is in freeview? If the latter that may be the reason, resetting your receiver may fix it. Either way likely a temporary problem.

I normally receive it. I suspect since I'm in Alaska, and they switch on the free preview for CONUS, it screwed up the map down for the Alaska feed. I bet it returns when the free preview goes away.

Reactions: Tampa8
Hello tcreek. Science Channel is on orbitals 110, (channel 193), 61.5 (channel 193), 77 (channel 193), 119 (channel 193 and 5532)
It is on free preview 02/04/16 to Tue 03/01/16. We can troubleshoot if you're missing orbitals. Please PM one of the DIRT team.

I'm in Alaska, so I think the free preview screwed up the map down for us. I get it on 5532. I was watching it at the time it did it this morning, I think around 8 to 9 AM Alaska time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)