SciFi channel HD??

First WHY is the D* lover in the E* forum arguing about scifi .Sheesh
But the SCiFI in HD is SOOOOO much better that the SD version on dish upconverted or not. I have them both here on the same set and the H20 is kickin the 622 ass on scifi. Atlantis tonite is stunning...

The fact that they had "Species: the Awakening" in HD (according to some of you) is a good sign that it is not only an "upconvert" channel. Tonight SGA (StarGate Atlantis) will have a new episode. I would like to know if it is in HD. Eureka and Painkiller Jane as well. I do not care about the SciFi Movies since they are cut and with endless of commercials. Let's concentrate on the series. If they have them in HD, it will show a strong commitment about their HD channel. If they don't, I will have to pass until they do. Please post on this thread tonight. SGA starts at 9pm and repeats an hour later. Thanks.

SGA is indeed in HD tonight on SciFi HD and it looks spectacular.

I think we will see Sci fi in hd , Cnn in hd , USa in hd within the month or by next month. IF not then Directv will kick some DISH ass, in regards to new subs and churn. IF I was betting on adding new hd I would bet on those 3 channels at least. THey are all available in the top 100 in sd so it would make sense to add them in hd .

Now don't all you guys with those posts saying that it was a fake and it was a D* gimmick and that it didn't exist, fell ummmm...well....like idiots. At least you could all be man enough to get back on this thread and eat your crow like Questioner did a couple of weeks ago. Oh and by the way, those posts above with the big fat WRONG, under them that was damn funny. :D:D:D:D:D:D Experts hugh?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It was correct at the time, moron. Look at the date stamps on those. That channel did not exist when those posts were made.

It really is great news. It is nice to see some sanity among the E* subs.;)
The it's not a real HD channel stuff is making me sick. To think that these guys don't want it to be because they don't have it yet is just about the most childish argument I have ever heard.

Don't be an idiot. I don't think anyone ever said that. I'm glad it's out no matter what it's for. It will eventually come to E*.

It's only important to get the word out to correct the E* fanboys that make statements of fact that there is no Sci-Fi HD channel, that it's nothing more then a SD channel upconverted with no HD content. Just trying to keep the facts straight so people know the truth.

We were right at the time those posts were written. People on this board wrote to the Sci-Fi channel PR department and got a response back that there were no plans for an HD channel. Couple that with no info ANYWHERE else, except for the the DirecTV web site, it was a rational conclusion.

Cut that out. Making snotty little replies to posts made weeks ago when the CHANNEL DID NOT EXIST is childish. We were correct then. Things obviously changed.

Maybe if you didn't make comments about D* doing a cheesy upconvert I wouldn't have said anything. But all the E* fan boys were saying over and over again that since a channel wasn't up there was no way that D* would have a HD version of the channel and I for one just got sick and tired of all the BD being spread, it was like if you didn't personally get an e-mail it was coming then no way would D* have a HD channel up and running.

We were right at the time those posts were written. People on this board wrote to the Sci-Fi channel PR department and got a response back that there were no plans for an HD channel. Couple that with no info ANYWHERE else, except for the the DirecTV web site, it was a rational conclusion.

So saying that since Sci-Fi channel PR said they had no plans it was OK to say it wouldn't be in HD, but if we say the D* PR department said they would have it then it's BS and all it would be is a cheesy upconvert?

So saying that since Sci-Fi channel PR said they had no plans it was OK to say it wouldn't be in HD, but if we say the D* PR department said they would have it then it's BS and all it would be is a cheesy upconvert?

You two need a time out. Into the corner!!!

Where is the Charlie Chat Summary?

Promotion pricing about to end..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)