Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I reset the scores on Piljard and Memory 3D due to improper scoring. This was due to it being set to higher score wins when in fact it should have been lower score should win. I don't know why those games are defaulting to high score wins.

If there are any other games that are improperly scoring please let me know.

I played 30k Starfighter and in about 8 750 000 000 score the ship get flashing and game freezes.
Has it happen to others too ?

Welcome to Satelliteguys! :welcome

I haven't had any other complaints about this game nor have I gotten a score that high. If it does it again please let me know.

Thanks for welcoming :)
Same thing happened again, score was 4 087 678 500.
I try to stop in that score by destroying all ships (120) one by one and it freezes, 29 ships was still left.
In that game, there`s possible to get that score and much higher (multiple score and bonus system) by collecting money packs, everyone of those doubles bonus score what you get when collecting next pack.
Though, bonus score goes to zero if destroyed or getting minus points.

Tryied 1 more time, crash in about 5 000 000 000.

Since it keeps happening I may have to delete the game. :(

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Alison Course scoring also backward

Hey Jason,

I noticed the scoring on Alison Course (golf) also ranks the highest score first, instead of the lowest. According to the game, I have the high score with 92 (over par)! If only real golf were like that.

Welcome to Satelliteguys MattyN!! :welcome

I've fixed the scoring on Alison Course and reset the scores since changing the way the scoring works doesn't change who the champion is.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will be looking at the games and making sure that they are set to the proper scoring.

Neutron said:
Since it keeps happening I may have to delete the game. :(
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
It was good game though :(

Fixed!! Scores for 501 Darts reset too.

Sorry about that!! I wish the games wouldn't always default to highest score wins. If there's any other game that the scoring isn't correct let me know. :)

I wasn't too sure how this game did it's scoring but was wondering after I got that score as I thought I completed this pretty quickly.

I have fixed the scoring.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!!

Nucleus have improperly scoring, it ranks the highest time first, instead of the lowest.

Lifes a Beach - won`t submit scores
Shoot The Mail - only last played level scores goes to highscore

btw. How can I add game in to My Favorites in NEW Arcade ?

I'll check into why those two games aren't scoring correctly.

As far as adding games to your favorites in the games listing click on the game name at the upper left of the game on the list.

If you would, when you want to report a problem with a game, please create a new thread for it instead of posting it here.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts