Scott, I've been a bad, bad boy!

Used the link to replace some old Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes. They've got a coupon until the end of the month.

Hooray! :clapping More than pennies.

BTW, this is the first time I've ordered an appliance from Amazon. It was $799 for this particular side-by-side, came with no-extra-cost delivery, hookup, and haul-away. This is a cool $100 savings over Sears directly, or an equivalent model Whirlpool from Home Depot. Amazon's delivery crew had a window from 8-12PM, and they were done around 8:30 and very courteous.

Reactions: Foxbat
Now we just need to figure out how to buy a car through the SatelliteGuys's Amazon link, and there site would be set for years! ;)

Reactions: TheKrell
(OMG: "there site"??? Obviously it should be "this site", or "their site" talking about Scott and Eva)

Reactions: TheKrell
Good God! How on earth do you make a URL over 1/2 MB?
If you saved the viglink associated with the words "Easy peasy!" that gets inserted into Scott's post, it may well be that large.

Viglink sometimes seriously interferes with the post reading experience.

This has been working great for over a year. But now I'm getting a damnable robot check every time I use my desktop link to start up Amazon after a pause of a day or so. Any ideas why this is happening, and if there is a workaround?
Outside of temporarily turning off your VPN and/or not trashing all of your Amazon cookies, probably not.

If you saved the viglink associated with the words "Easy peasy!" that gets inserted into Scott's post, it may well be that large.

Viglink sometimes seriously interferes with the post reading experience.

Yeah, that was ridiculous. I saved it by using Scott's link going to Scott's page and then to Amazon. I dragged the link out of the Location field in my browser to my desktop. Easy Peasy. Also 307 bytes long. :D Do I have to use the viglink one instead?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Is that why I have "viglink.com" blocked on my DNS resolver? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)