Scott to reach 10,000th post today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, but are you gonna introduce us to your new lady friend ;)

BFG said:
I dunno, but are you gonna introduce us to your new lady friend ;)
Refer to this thread to learn the source of my avatar.

I've always been a brunettes guy, and that picture is the closest likeness I have ever found to the woman of my dreams. :) Not so much the actual person in that photograph, but someone of similar striking appearance and other certain qualities. Whoever "she" is... she will be mine. Oh, yes — she will be mine. :D

getting ready to leave work now. will not be home for an hour or two. i wonder how far over 10,000 he will get before i get home.

Ok this is number 10,000 and it was something I was saving for our pub members, however to celebrate number 10,000 I would like to make an announcement.

SatelliteGuys has just obtained one of the first new Dish 1000 Satellite Dishes!

We will be setting it up in a bit and will be taking pictures and doing a review of the unit. :) Look for photos later tonight or tommorow after we come back online from our maintenance.

How is that for a 10,000th post? :D

Attachments

• dish 1000 box2.jpg
    dish 1000 box2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 902
Cool, looking forward to the pictures & more info on the dish.

Hmm, your 10000th post is about your new Dish 1000, and is post #10 in this thread. Hurry up and make another 10000 posts so we can see the Dish 2000. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts