Screensaver says 'You've Been TurboCharged'

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jay3860

Original poster
Jul 31, 2008
Mid Missouri
The screensaver on my 722 says I have been Turbocharged and that new channels are available. Looks like they jumped the gun a little on that. It also posts a website - dishnetwork.com/turbocharged, but that page isn't active yet. Anyone else seeing this today?

After being turbo charged, are HD Absolute subs missing any channels, like Smithsonian, MGM, Universal, HDNet Movies? And do you have new channels, like Lifetime HD? If so which new channels do you have? And which ones do you no longer have after being turbo charged?

TurboCharged - TV indicates signal is 480i now

OK, this might sound really stupid.

My Panasonic plasma TV has always indicated that the Dish Network feed was 1080i. After I started receiving the new "You've Been TurboCharged" screensaver, I checked my TV again. It is now showing that the feed is 480i on all channels.

I'm not saying the update is what caused this to show this, but I just hadn't notice it until after I received the new screensaver.

I was just curious if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

Thanks!

You might go into the DVR menu and check the HDSetup settings.

Thanks for the reply. I was actually coming back in here to inform everyone that I corrected the problem.

The HDTV Setup section was already set to 1080i. I reset it to 720p and saved the settings and then changed it back to 1080i and re-saved the settings. My TV is indicating the proper resolution now.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)