SD channels

dude2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
Is it my imagination, or do some of the sd channels look much better than a week ago. I went through all the sd channels on the bronze hd package and did not find one that was really blury, the cnn news channels actually look more like they did when I had just the big screen tv but no hd to compare it too.
Dave.

Is it my imagination, or do some of the sd channels look much better than a week ago. I went through all the sd channels on the bronze hd package and did not find one that was really blury, the cnn news channels actually look more like they did when I had just the big screen tv but no hd to compare it too.
Dave.

If your PQ is anything like mine, it fluctuates up and down like the stock market. I can watch my TV at noon time and marvel at how crystal clear the picture is, and turn it back on at primetime and its unwatchable - blurry, pixely, moving in almost slow-mo. Sometimes these conditions (the Good and Bad) last days, weeks. I have had numerous service calls, no one can explain it to me, until finally, I escalated the matter to someone who at least acknowledged that the wild fluctuations are something they are aware of and have had numerous reports of - I was told that they have had issues of LNB's being overly sensitive to heat, so as they warm up/cool down - things happen. Not sure if thats true or not, I am on my 3rd LNB so I guess thats not the correct answer either........:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)