Search isn't working in H3?

Brian Rowe

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 30, 2015
Alabama
How does search get populated? Right now when I search for something the only thing I see is a TV channel and not an actual show/movie/etc.

I saw that issue also. Pulled the power plug for about 20 seconds and about an hour after the restart search worked fine.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

So I'm assuming this is just broken? Week after install and nothing coming up on search. Do I need to unplug it for a period of time then plug back in?

Those who said t hey are having this problem I have PM'ed seeking your Hopper 3 Receiver ID number so that DISH can pull the logs from your receivers to see what is going on and hopefully fix it for you. :)

One of the members I contacted wrote back to me and was concerned about providing his receiver ID number to me to give to DISH. Can anyone vouch for me. :D :D

Those who said t hey are having this problem I have PM'ed seeking your Hopper 3 Receiver ID number so that DISH can pull the logs from your receivers to see what is going on and hopefully fix it for you. :)

One of the members I contacted wrote back to me and was concerned about providing his receiver ID number to me to give to DISH. Can anyone vouch for me. :D :D
Sure, what do you want me to do?

That is hilarious.

Here is the answer to the question about not searching correctly. First once you open the search you can go ahead and type in what you want to search for then press on the keypad # 0. This will then tell the hopper to search all channels.

How does search get populated? Right now when I search for something the only thing I see is a TV channel and not an actual show/movie/etc.

Here is the answer to the question about not searching correctly. First once you open the search you can go ahead and type in what you want to search for then press on the keypad # 0. This will then tell the hopper to search all channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)