Search Problem 622 - OLN/Refund?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Eric_C

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
So last week the NHL playoffs start.

We're Wings fans and I look on the NHL website. They show the non-weekend games on OLN ONLY.

I call and add OLN simply for the games and plan on dropping it a week later once round 1 is over.

We start to watch the game on OLN last week and about 10 minutes in the PQ greatly improves and they go straight to the CBC announcers. 5 minutes after that it goes black.

We swap channels and it says I'm not eligible to see this program, its blacked out. Its nearly 11pm and the Wings were playing like crap so we went to bed.

I normally would have called Dish but my fourty five minute call just to add OLN was enough to steer me away from calling them this late.

Weekend games are on NBC...

Tonight we sit down to watch the game, do a search and OLN is the only channel showing up in the search but of course its blacked out.

I searched for Sports/Hockey and only OLN showed.

Well after some searching we also find the game on FSD, channel 430.

So I took a picture of the screen with my search options. I also did a search last week before calling them to confirm the NHL page.

I added the programming, along with the downgrade fee, based on the search engine and what the 622 told me.

I plan on calling them, but you would assume they would credit me for the error.

I normally wouldn't care If it hadn't taken me 45 minutes to explain to the dude on the phone I wanted Gold HD package, he kept telling me he didn't know what Gold HD was :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)