Searching for upcoming movies by star rating and date?

SteveAnselmino

Original poster
Feb 14, 2008
I have a bunch of premium movie channels for a limited time, and I'm trying to find an easy way to search for selected movies that are on these channels so I can record them to my DVR (Dish). All I want to do is search for movies that are coming up on my movie channels (HBO, Starz and Cinemax) in the next month (regardless of when or how many times they air -- I just want to record them sometime during the month) and be able to constrain the list by what date they came out, and a minimum star rating (Dish has a 1-4 star rating on each movie in the guide info, but they don't let you search by star rating).

I can't seem to find any website that can do this. I've tried HBO/Cinemax/Starz's website, Yahoo TV, AOL TV, MSN TV, IMDB, TVGuide, Titan TV, MetaCritic (they almost came close, but they didn't know which movies would be playing on my, or any, movie channels), and a bunch of others.

Does anyone know of a website or search engine that can do all of this: Knows if a movie is on a premium movie channel sometime near in the future, and can weed out old movies, and movies with low star ratings?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts