Searching fro free VOD

fbara

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2008
Oswego, IL
Hi guys, I just received an email from Dish promoting their VOD and PPV service for my 722. In the email it states "You can access many of your favorite shows when you want, on-demand. And some of it's free."

Since my 722 has been had the latest software update, I can't search for movies based solely on price (we were able to do this prior to the software update and screen redesign).

Does anyone know if there's a way to search for free movies (obviously by not having to view each movie and checking the price)?

thx,
frank

So far the only way I've found to search the free movies is by logging into dishonline.com, going to Movies on Dish, and selecting the 'Free movies only' checkbox.

I noticed this change as well, and the ease of checking for FREE stuff did expose me to the pay stuff that others in the household did buy. Now, a PITA to just find the free stuff has resulted in my not going to DishONLINE nearly as often as I/we did before the software update. Now, we no longer have a compelling reason to access DishONLINE which means ZERO dollars made by Dish in this household since the upgrade. Fine by me, but the others in the house apparently have money to give Dish if the filter for FREE content were returned.

Dish, get it together and return the filter to display FREE content as a group, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts