Season 3 Premiere - The SatelliteGuys Podcast

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome to the third season of the Satelliteguys.us podcast. We return with some Dish Network news about Scripts Networks on Dish Network as well as Scott's and Bob's take on it. We also hear more about the launch of NIMIQ 5, as well as speculation about a certain Espn channel that might appear on Dish Network. We continue with some Weather Channel, and NFL Redzone channel talk. We close out the show on what’s going on over at Directv as well where you can meet and greet with Scott. Until next time don’t forget to vote for us at podcast alley or subscribe via Itunes by searching for the satelliteguys.us podcast in the Itunes store.

Correction: In the podcast we refer to Ceil2 being launched, When in reality the satellite that launched was Nimiq 5, Ceil 2 was launched at the 129 orbital location on the Western Arch earlier this year. Nimiq is currently testing at the 83 degrees west orbital location and is expected to go in service sometime in October on the Eastern Arch.

Attachments

• 92909satguys.mp3
    15 MB · Views: 1,487
Sorry for not catching the NIMIQ / Ceil messup, I had a bunch of things going on while doing the Podcast. I was trying to talk to contacts at Dish about the HGTV / Food Network scroll at the same time while talking with Bob.

So please excuse me if I sounded confused at time as I was doing two or 3 things at once. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts