Seattle HD on Dish

dungenessHD

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 7, 2006
Does anyone have a guess as to when the Seattle nets will, be on Dish?
Oh, does anyone else notice that SCIENCE channel on Dish has a really great (SD?) image?

dungenessHD said:
Does anyone have a guess as to when the Seattle nets will, be on Dish?
Oh, does anyone else notice that SCIENCE channel on Dish has a really great (SD?) image?

Rumor has is end of the week. Last night's Tech Chat said middle of the month. End of week is middle of the month so it's a good call so far.

Sam

HD-less in Seattle

Hey, Thanks for the quick reply. Let's hope so, my 65" Sony isa desperate for more programming.

dungenessHD said:
Hey, Thanks for the quick reply. Let's hope so, my 65" Sony isa desperate for more programming.

Especially up there in Seattle where OTA is such a big challenge.

Down here in Portland it can be challenging too but not nearly as bad as up there.

Sam

why do you have problems in PDX sam? I find the only real bad spot is west linn down by the river. or up on the hill right under the towers as they start getting spread too far apart. You can usually point a UHF ant UP at a single tower and pull in a specific one if they want.
who do you work for?

ITK said:
why do you have problems in PDX sam? I find the only real bad spot is west linn down by the river. or up on the hill right under the towers as they start getting spread too far apart. You can usually point a UHF ant UP at a single tower and pull in a specific one if they want.
who do you work for?

I'm down near Sherwood and it's a problem here sometimes not all the time
just depends on when the wind blows. There's some areas in the Bull Mtn area that are challenging also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)