Seattle Locals Gone

volvik

Original poster
Oct 23, 2013
Washington
I just activated a new pay as you go system this afternoon and as soon as I tried it I got the Partial and/or Complete signal loss error screens (errors 002 & 015A).

After going through the second tier of Tech support what I determined was the national channels were fine, both HD & SD, but as soon as I switch to a local channel in the Seattle market I'm back to the signal loss errors, An additional screen then pops up which doesn't resemble the usual system error screen. This one is solid black and a brighter blue and has a Dish logo watermark on the background. The message essentially apologizes for not receiving local channels and states that this is generally a temporary outage.

Huh??? It's been going on all afternoon. We don't have snow here and there's nothing in the sky obstructing the view.

Definitely within the spotbeam....
Ya I've looked at the maps and I wouldn't have thought there'd be a problem. If the error screens were limited to the more system screens with error codes I'd think maybe it's a hardware issue but with that 'apology' screen advising that the outages are generally brief I'm hoping it's weather related or at least something out of my control.

You may need a rehit to your receiver of your subscription info, and or have them make sure you were provisioned correctly to get the Seattle Locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)