SEC Network Launches August 14 Channel 611

Status
Please reply by conversation.
From the business side, everybody was late, other than DISH. Everybody lost at least a few customers who had to be sure, and DirecTV lost its rep as Luxury TV that takes care of its customers.

As to the other comment.

th

DSC_5641.JPG

th

th
how bout a picture of all the championship banners won by the lady vols basketball team and the softball championship won by the lady gators?

Reactions: JerryVolunteer
It is the SEC Network. Not SEC football network. Fios customers missed the first live games. Realistically, they are in time for the main attraction.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Will the alt channels be up next week? Cause I think there is 2 games scheduled for the same time.

The overflow feeds are needed tonight
Arkansas/ Auburn is in a lighting delay while Southern Miss/ Mississippi St is on the main feed that'll switch to an overflow until the Hogs/Tigers game ends

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It really made me mad that we didn't have an alternate tonight. I'll bet Dish had a working alternate feed. :-(

There should really be SEC alternates instead of having to wait in between games, Granted I can watch on WatchESPN but it didn't work for me tonight.

There should really be SEC alternates instead of having to wait in between games, Granted I can watch on WatchESPN but it didn't work for me tonight.
Oh, I agree that there should be Alternative channels on tonight, tonights no different than any other week, they should always be available ...

The Big10 networks had them up and running today.

No, not really. Sigh. It seems like there was no plan for something like a weather delay. Fail.

yeah, like the florida game lasted one play because of heavy rain and lightning in gainesville saturday night. i'm sure espnu found something to occupy that block!

Reactions: heatherk
will Direc have alt channel for sec games this coming sat?

I was up at my parents house when the SEC Network launched. They have Dish Network and I know I saw at least one maybe two dedicated SEC alternate channels on the lineup from the get go. The planned need for alternates starts this weekend and I am also concerned to not see SEC alternate. The Sunday Ticket channels are there and the BTN and RSN alternates are loaded for this weekend. I see that the ABC mirror hasn't loaded on it's usual ESPN2 alternate or at noon my local ABC stations so maybe Disney is slacking. I am not sure when it all usually updates but it's usually this time of week. I am giving them a break to get Sunday Ticket going, too. I would start calling and emailing if the other ESPN productions load but SEC alternate doesn't.

Reactions: JerryVolunteer
Yep.
I believe Dish has 2.
I don't think they'll need more than one unless what happened in Gainesville happens again.

with only 2 games going on during a time slot they shouldnt need more than 1 alt...but its the SEC which apparently the S means "SLOW" as in "our games are slow and take 4+ hours"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)