SEC Network Launching Aug. 14th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I can't remember if the actual date was released or not yet. I know originally Dish just said it will be available in late Summer. I just saw this today saying that it will launch August 14th.

Betting Dish will launch this channel at 408 since that current channel is moving to 439. It would make sense to because it would line up with BIGTEN,PAC12,and Longhorn network...

The original press release stated that SEC Network would be on Top 120+ and above. The lineup card shows it is available on Top 200 and above. Did the literature state that it would still be available on 120+ and above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full time or part time HD?

I am very interested to know this as well. I can't tell based off of the guide because it lists PAC 12 as an HD channel, but we all know that is only for the games it is in HD. I know Dish is tight on bandwidth for HD channels and there was a thread a while back about the 8PSK conversion and how that would free up space. Haven't heard anything on that for a while. I was hoping that the conversion would have yielded more bandwidth so that PAC12 (and SEC Network if it is live game only HD) and some of the RSN's would be in HD full time by the start of college football season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)