Secondary Accounts for DishAnywhere.com?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ohioankev

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
Can you create secondary accounts for members of your household to use DishAnywhere.com or VOD services from Showtime Anytime, HBO Go, Max Go?

You can not set up a second account, but you can have 5 active logins on the account at any given time. For the live streaming and DVR playback that would be limited to one person doing that at a time, but on demand content can have 5 active at once.

You can not set up a second account, but you can have 5 active logins on the account at any given time. For the live streaming and DVR playback that would be limited to one person doing that at a time, but on demand content can have 5 active at once.

Thanks for the clarification. I've been sharing my login with one member of my household and I wasn't sure if that was exactly kosher seeing as it's mobile and the ip addresses would show up differently.

I knew about the restrictions to sling but as it's a two hopper household we both should be able to sling from each hopper individually.(with HWS or Adapters of course) Currently, I'm debating on waiting for my last Hopper to die off, (since I have two dead Sling Adapters, and the thought of paying $60 for something that potentially will not last a year turns me off from buying another) wait until the next time I can do an upgrade for free (should be november 2015 if it's yearly) or paying the upgrade fee to upgrade my last hopper to a HWS.

You are correct, with 2 sling capable receiver you can sling two at the same time. We can always check upgrade eligibility for you at any time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts