Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Visible right now. About to hide behind the "dark side" of the Earth. Will re-appear an hour or two later.

Yeah, quoting the Armageddon movie: "We've got front row seats to the end of the world!" :D

It always shows the Americas! ;)

I missed it.

Anyone know when the moon will be visable again? Is there a schedule out there somewhere? That would be neat.

I am sure some astromoner somewhere could figure this out.

I missed it.

Anyone know when the moon will be visable again? Is there a schedule out there somewhere? That would be neat.

I am sure some astromoner somewhere could figure this out.

I think there might be a chance to see it tomorrow arround the same time +/- an hour or so...
Assuming it stays relatively low over the equator.

it would be interesting to see a recording of all the UFOs space junk etc floating or driving by.

wonder if the images are being archived anywhere?

it would be interesting to see a recording of all the UFOs space junk etc floating or driving by.
Unless the "UFO" is the size of a continent or happens to come upclose, it would be really hard to see it from 22,000 miles away. :)

Here is a picture. Not very sharp - but to give you some idea. That small spot on the left is the Moon, or perhaps a UFO... :)

Attachments

• Moon.JPG
    Moon.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 381
Unless the "UFO" is the size of a continent or happens to come upclose, it would be really hard to see it from 22,000 miles away. :)

the last tech chat mentioned all the stuff visible from that camera. if its archived somehere it could be put together for intersting watching.

heres a obvious old booster, this one identified as that lost mars probe, wonder how it got back here.

and what of these little green men?

in any case it would be interesting watching.

oh heres the last image we ever got, the direct tv satellite killer right before our bird quit responding:(

So now I seem to be frozen at 11/27/2009 at 12:37:23 EST. That's the same picture for 2 and a half hours.

Anyone else see this?

And no I did not pause it. The music is still playing as I type this.

the last tech chat mentioned all the stuff visible from that camera. if its archived somehere it could be put together for intersting watching.

heres a obvious old booster, this one identified as that lost mars probe, wonder how it got back here.

and what of these little green men?

in any case it would be interesting watching.

oh heres the last image we ever got, the direct tv satellite killer right before our bird quit responding:(

here is one. UFO? other satellite? looks kinda like a Coors light to me. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts