Seeing lots of "No Info" in guide lately

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

brad1138

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2006
Red Dwarf
I have noticed a lot of guide probs lately on many different receivers in different houses. Mostly not being able to download a full guide. Usually only the first few hours of the guide have any information, the rest say no Info. When you try to get it to acquire the guide it will never finish. Anyone else seeing this? I saw it on 2 622's 1 612 and a 625 today.

Brad

I have noticed a lot of guide probs lately on many different receivers in different houses. Mostly not being able to download a full guide. Usually only the first few hours of the guide have any information, the rest say no Info. When you try to get it to acquire the guide it will never finish. Anyone else seeing this? I saw it on 2 622's 1 612 and a 625 today.

Brad

Had that happen to me Tuesday night (10/21) on one of my 622's. Ever since installing the new Smart Cards a few weeks ago, this dvr had been rebooting constantly. Finally, it lost all program guide information, including recording orders for my shows. After calling DISH and doing the obligatory power recycle, they sent me a new 622, got it Thursday 10/23, which impressed me. So I have to go thru and do a complete setup, including new recording orders, etc. I had been backing up my favorite programs on my other 622, and I go to check it out last night after finishing the install of the new 622, and find the other 622 had lost all HD and local channels. After an hour and a half doing my all-time favorite exercise, speaking with a CSR (two, actually) in some call center twelve time zones away, nothing worked, so Saturday I get a real, live DISH field tech. coming to the house. Film at eleven:(