Seeking 3d models of Dish equipment

JohnnyProphet2001

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Feb 21, 2005
Missoula, MT
This probably isn't the right place for this, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I might be able to aquire 3d or cad models of Dish Network equip for a possible training animation I am considering for my shop. I do animation on the side and wouldn't have time to do the modelling, but I think it would be helpful to know what department to bother for this. Dish may not approve but its worth a try. I know it sure could help out in training new guys at our business. My avatar is a model I did of my tv. Anyway, I was hoping someone in this forum might know. Not seeking to sell anything, just trying to lend a hand at our shop and I love doing animation. Thank you in advance.

Ok so the last few days have been kinda slow for us in our area, so I decided to sit down and model a dp 34 switch and my 522 receiver. I am going for realism here, please let me know what you guys think. This is my first image post, so I hope this works.Thanks:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 522 & 34switch.jpg
    522 & 34switch.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 227
Ok, here ya go. If I had a high quality logo of SatelliteGuys.US with black background, I could put that in the tv screen instead and you'd have shameless free advertisement! :D

Attachments

• 522 and tv.jpg
    522 and tv.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 188

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)