Selling DishPro 301: eBay violation?

You reason don't procure omitting the number and posting them will make life easy for potential buyer. Keep buyers out from checking a status before bidding doesn't sound right.

I stated the receiver was new and not ever assigned to an account and that Dish confirmed it was good to go. When someone asked me for the numbers, I told them I would give that information to the winning bidder and he can then check the status before sending payment.

That's like buying a car and taking the sellers word for it condition/status.
Would you buy online without the odometer reading and VIN?

As to not having to pay? Again your word. You could easily turn said bidder in as non-paying. Since the numbers aren't in the listing, you could ship any receiver/card you like and the buyer has no recourse since that info is not in the description.

You may be a great seller, but there are many out there that aren't. When you don't know who you can trust, you trust no one.

I do not care to know how card hacking is accomplished, but it would seem possible, knowing the card and receiver numbers, that a person so inclined might be able to fabricate a false duplicate card with a hacked up receiver. So I would also be reluctant to list that information initially, but agree with you that the honest buyers have a different slant on the information.

I do not care to know how card hacking is accomplished, but it would seem possible, knowing the card and receiver numbers, that a person so inclined might be able to fabricate a false duplicate card with a hacked up receiver. So I would also be reluctant to list that information initially, but agree with you that the honest buyers have a different slant on the information.

Urban legend without merit !!!

[Each receiver hold HIDDEN unique decryption key.]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts