Send in your LNBF..............?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Parlyle

Pub Member/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 16, 2004
West Central Wisconsin
I just opened the return box for the 942. There was a paper that wanted my to send in my LNBF. If I have to send in the LNBF, where in the world am I going to put it. The reciever fits in the return box leaving not too much room for anything else.
I tried to attach a picture to this post, but it wouldn't let me. I can't figure that out either.

They sent you the wrong box, the one you got is for people who cancel service who were on the lease program. :)

Give them a call and let them know.

Thank you for the response. I'll give them a call today.
Just for information. My installer was impressed with Satelliteguys website. Didn't know it was here. I showed him how much a "Birdog" was selling for from Sadoun. He said that he was going to go to it when he got home that night.
Way to go........

Lyle

I received my returne box damaged (UPS guy couldn't figure out why I was getting an empty box), so my wife refused the deivery. I called Dish to get a new one, the guy gave me a hard time, said I should not have refused shipment. After a while, he figured out how to send a new box. 4 days later 3 empty boxes show up!!!!

Anyone need a box?

I got one of those when I went from a 311 and 522 to a 622. In fact, both boxes had instructions in them to return the LNBF... maybe it's easier/cheaper for them to send one type of box regardless of your situation instead of a different box for each situation.

I did, however, had an old legacy LNB that the installer had left laying in the grass (thing is came of my 300 when he upgraded it to DPP LNB), so I did have something to stick in the box.

I just got 2 boxes for a 522 and a 811. On the instructions there is a footnote, with a *, that tells you not to send if it is an upgrade.

My note didn't have the footnote, in fact it was generated in 2005, so I looks like there are revisions to the original. I'm sending it back today. Hope they credit my bill correctly.

Lyle

When I turned in two 301's for two 510's they sent me two boxes with one return shipment label. I packed both 301's and the remotes in one box. They were supposed to credit my account 25 bucks for each 301. In hind sight I should have just kept them. Anyway I caught h-e double hockey pucks getting that corrected..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)