Send in your LNBF..............?

Parlyle

Pub Member/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 16, 2004
West Central Wisconsin
I just opened the return box for the 942. There was a paper that wanted my to send in my LNBF. If I have to send in the LNBF, where in the world am I going to put it. The reciever fits in the return box leaving not too much room for anything else.
I tried to attach a picture to this post, but it wouldn't let me. I can't figure that out either.

They sent you the wrong box, the one you got is for people who cancel service who were on the lease program. :)

Give them a call and let them know.

Thank you for the response. I'll give them a call today.
Just for information. My installer was impressed with Satelliteguys website. Didn't know it was here. I showed him how much a "Birdog" was selling for from Sadoun. He said that he was going to go to it when he got home that night.
Way to go........

Lyle

I received my returne box damaged (UPS guy couldn't figure out why I was getting an empty box), so my wife refused the deivery. I called Dish to get a new one, the guy gave me a hard time, said I should not have refused shipment. After a while, he figured out how to send a new box. 4 days later 3 empty boxes show up!!!!

Anyone need a box?

I got one of those when I went from a 311 and 522 to a 622. In fact, both boxes had instructions in them to return the LNBF... maybe it's easier/cheaper for them to send one type of box regardless of your situation instead of a different box for each situation.

I did, however, had an old legacy LNB that the installer had left laying in the grass (thing is came of my 300 when he upgraded it to DPP LNB), so I did have something to stick in the box.

I just got 2 boxes for a 522 and a 811. On the instructions there is a footnote, with a *, that tells you not to send if it is an upgrade.

My note didn't have the footnote, in fact it was generated in 2005, so I looks like there are revisions to the original. I'm sending it back today. Hope they credit my bill correctly.

Lyle

When I turned in two 301's for two 510's they sent me two boxes with one return shipment label. I packed both 301's and the remotes in one box. They were supposed to credit my account 25 bucks for each 301. In hind sight I should have just kept them. Anyway I caught h-e double hockey pucks getting that corrected..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)