Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys.US will be unavailable tonight for about 30 minutes beginning at approximately 7:45PM ET / 4:45PM PT as we work to replace some faulty hardware in our web server.

We believe this will fix the timeout issue we have been seeing for the past week.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

RAID rebuild is at 29% now. So because its remirroring everything its not even operating at full speed. :)

Still fast! :up Don't forget the arcade;)
Dont know whats going on with the arcade. I just stopped running.

I tried reinstalling it with no luck. And the author has looked at it and can't figure out why it stopped.

I am going to give him a few more days and if not fixed I will have to wipe it out and start from scratch, which includes finding all the sames and stuff again. :(

I hope I don't have to do that.

When I click on it I get a message from vBulletin indicating "The administrator currently has the arcade disabled". It will keep. Thanks for the hard work. The site is flying. Get some rest.

Wow how cool is that!

Before when you clicked on the Arcade it didn't do anything!

The Arcade is back open and working! Maybe the arcade file as store on one of the bad sectors or something on the bad drive. :)

Got an error message from the server this morning saying "Drive Timeout Detected: port=2" I have a ticket in to our ISP to reseat the drive.

If that does not fix the issue then its a good thing I sent down two drives this week. :)

We might be offline for a few minutes. :)

Seems like something is still wrong with the server. A lot of long pauses. Maybe it is not the drives but the raid controller that is going south?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)