Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am doing some backend work on our server. This will require me to stop and restart services. While these restarts are happening you may get from error messages from Suciri saying the site is down please wait a second or two and try again. :)

Thanks for your patience! :D

On the iOS Reader app, all threads are marked read. No blue boxes. Entering a thread does not go to last read, it goes to the last post.

Now, blue unread boxes are reappearing. For new posts, not older.

Oh, well, easy enough to live with. Changes bring hiccups.

Around 4pm EDT, I was having difficulties staying logged in. I'd post a short reply and it would ask me to log in. Obviously, I was logged in when I started the reply but a couple of minutes later, I had to log in again to actually post the reply.

I don't have "stay logged in" set on the computer I was using as it is a "public" computer.

WUT hasn't moved. :) Still in the FTA section where it was. We didn't touch FTA at all.

One other member also mentioned having trouble staying logged in, I had them clear ALL of their SatelliteGuys cookies and they are back in without issue.

What I did today was updated our caching program... with all the work last week they needed to update something in our PHP to make a feature work. When they updated that the caching broke... so today I finally had a chance to update it to fix it. Because of the server going up and down to restart the changes as I was tuning things up I think it corrupted some cookies.

Sorry about that. Hopefully not that everything is set and working it does not happen again for a long long time until we upgrade again. :D

Login broken for me.

Had to resort to using the "Stay Logged In" feature, even after clearing cookies and temporary files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts