Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am currently doing some work to the server, there may be a few seconds where you might see Database Error messages, but everything is OK just try again in a few seconds. :)

Thanks for your support!

Ok all done. Database has been optimized for the new server, please let me know if you see any difference.

Just FYI Scott, that SaveMyChannels.com URL in your sig has no 'index.html' at the main domain level and therefore does not work.

However, we can browse to http://www.savemychannels.com/atstake/ and then navigate inward from there; but if someone happens to click the 'HOME' link inside (no button/link to return) even though they can use the browser's back function.

I wasn't sure if you were one of the people heading up that website or not, but thought you might want to know or could pass that info along.

Last edited:
I guess I jumped the gun announcing the site, When I got the info last night I figured it would be in the best interest to tell everyone about t and whats going on. (All the other websites picked up on this and republished my letter and the URL)

The real launch date for the site is Monday.

No SatelliteGuys is not heading up that site at all, we just believe that its something people should fight for.

Sorry about that, the server needed a reboot to complete the install of one patch. :)

I am all done for tonight. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)