Server Work TONIGHT July 8, 2012 (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Tonight I will be doing some work to our servers. One of the steps will to take down the site for less then 3 minutes.

I am also considering upgrading our forum software tonight to vBulletin 4.20... IF I do this I should warn folks that while I am working the top of the pages will look strange and the navigation bar on top will change. Also some functions may not work for a few minutes (such as the homepage.)

While doing that part of the work I will keep the site open but please be aware some part of the site may not look correct or function as normal. :)

I will be starting this work tonight after 7PM ET.

Thanks for your support of SatelliteGuys. :D

The second part of the upgrade is going to be delayed a little bit... the upgrade server I need to download some files from is throwing an error.

So I have submitted a ticket so they can fix their machine.. .I still hope to have the update done tonight. :)

Thanks for your support.

Well just got a note back, the upgrade server will not be fixed until tomorrow, so it means no vBulletin update tonight.

Oh well there is always another day. :D (Which is to be announced) :D

Can the View "First Unread" be moved to the left instead of the right, that makes it different from most other forums and is not easy to get used to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance we can get "Like" button added to the SatGuys App?

sounds in adds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)