Status
Not open for further replies.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
If it hasn't been said yet tonight: SET YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD! We do not use it here, but it is important for me to know what time it is for everyone else; LOL!

FYI: The official spelling is Daylight Saving Time, not Daylight SavingS Time.

Daylight Saving Time is NOT observed in Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Arizona. The Navajo Nation participates in the Daylight Saving Time policy, even in Arizona, due to its large size and location in three states.

Date change in 2007

On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates for Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday of March and end the first Sunday of November. The Secretary of Energy will report the impact of this change to Congress. Congress retains the right to revert the Daylight Saving Time back to the 2005 time schedule once the Department of Energy study is complete.

charper1 said:
If it hasn't been said yet tonight: SET YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD! We do not use it here, but it is important for me to know what time it is for everyone else; LOL!

FYI: The official spelling is Daylight Saving Time, not Daylight SavingS Time.

Daylight Saving Time is NOT observed in Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Arizona. The Navajo Nation participates in the Daylight Saving Time policy, even in Arizona, due to its large size and location in three states.

Date change in 2007

On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates for Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday of March and end the first Sunday of November. The Secretary of Energy will report the impact of this change to Congress. Congress retains the right to revert the Daylight Saving Time back to the 2005 time schedule once the Department of Energy study is complete.

Already took care of it.:D

When is the server gonna go forward?

Nevermind, I just had to turn DST on and it went forward. I thought it worked the other way around.

I woke up and one on my clocks didn't match the others.

Stupid 'smart' clock doesn't have a 'no DST' setting.

Shawn

Shawn95GT said:
I woke up and one on my clocks didn't match the others. Stupid 'smart' clock doesn't have a 'no DST' setting. Shawn

Yep, in this day and age one would think that ALL digital clocks would have a selectable auto-DST mode. Unfortunately they don't have a way to do that for analog clocks, as I like my clock to have some visual appeal; Being a time freek, I have clocks every room, so there would be A LOT of changes. I am just fortunate to be in AZ with no need to change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)