Setting up 722 ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Gentleman

PIT MEMBER
Original poster
Oct 16, 2003
New Orleans
I have a single coax going from receiver to tv in other room, receiver in single mode, no cable or anything else on the coax going from receiver to second tv
Setting up confused on modulator setup, I have tv1 out set to ch 60 air, tv2 out set to ch 62 air, yet I I have to go to channel 116 on the tv to programming

Thanks

Bob

Wait a minute, TV1 is set for ch 60? And you have a 722?...... You don't have to do anything on TV 1 in the mod set up, Your 722 is a HD receiver, You are going to hook up componet (Red-Blue-Green) cables to tv or HDMI to TV1......... Change you input on the TV by using the remote select Componet1 or HDMI that will take care of TV1, TV2 is a different story, if you have the mod set for ch 62 on TV2, It might be that you have to watch it on ch 116, That happens. On TV2 do a channel scan.

I might add, On the back of the 722 make sure that the cable going to TV2 is on the TV2 port.

Your TV is set to 'Cable' mode. Either change the setting on the TV to 'Air' or change the modulator output to cable.

Thanks, let me clarify
This receiver is brand new just got it installed (self install) Probably did not state my question correctly, no problems with tv 1 it's connected via hdmi and works fine, my question regarded the remote tv (tv2), have it set to ch 62 and getting picture on 116, had tv2 scan for channels and it popped up on 116 and yes the coax is in the correct port

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts