Setup Question EA 1000.4 Dish and 500 Wing Dish for 129

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Toyzruskid1976

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
Dayton, OH
The installer has been fighting with this for the past 45 minutes and can't get the 129 to show up in the installation summary screen. (check switch)

I have a 1000.4 and a 500. The 500 is for the 129 and he has that running into the 1000.4

That all runs into the 722 reciever (no smart card, states it has it built in)

He states he has great signals coming in.

I feel bad for the guy...

Anyone have any ideas? Suggestions?

The installer has been fighting with this for the past 45 minutes and can't get the 129 to show up in the installation summary screen. (check switch)

I have a 1000.4 and a 500. The 500 is for the 129 and he has that running into the 1000.4

That all runs into the 722 reciever (no smart card, states it has it built in)

He states he has great signals coming in.

I feel bad for the guy...

Anyone have any ideas? Suggestions?
Smart card wouldnt matter, that just affects your programing. My guess is that he is not pointed as good as he thinks. I dont know what meter he is using but he should ID the sat if his meter has the ability. Every time I have had this issue (it not coming up on the check switch) it has been pointed incorrectly

Stupid question . Did ya'll run a second checkswitch after the initial setup for eastern arc? IF not do it again. IF that doesn't work check your lnb on the second dish , make sure it is peaked properly etc. I have had this configuration in the past with no problems for the 129 sat. I used a dish 1000.2 with an lnb adapter to use it for a single lnb or to use it for three single lnbs. I left the 1000.2 sat dish set for 110/119/129 configuration and added the triple lnb adapter on the end and I could use it for 129 and then I moved it to use with 110 for distants too. Each time I had to rerun the check switch to use it for what ever lnb I had the cable run to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts