Several items FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

agarrett22

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 13, 2010
Terre haute, IN
We Having our first child here in May and looking to sell some devices we don't use much any more

TiVo premiere with service paid thru 8/13/13 - $150 shipped

TiVo premiere without service - $100 shipped obo.

TiVo Series 3 HD (20hr) - $60 shipped obo

TiVo slide Bluetooth remote - $30 shipped

Insignia blu player - $50 shipped

Hp photos smart printer c5180 (ASIs) - $50 shipped obo; had it unplugged and not used for awhile. Plugged it in and it said a cartridge had expired (hate chipped ink cartridges) didn't have a replacement cartridge to test it. Has scanner, memory card reader, photo paper tray, will even throw in whatever cartridges I have left.

Sent from my iPad3 using SatelliteGuys

Don't want to be too negative, but the TIVO website is currently offering the TIVO 500GB model new for $100. Yours is likely the smaller 320 GB model. The one with service may be the better deal since service on the first unit is $15/mo (15*7 = $105)

The slide remote is out of production, so this is a good deal.

As mentioned in another thread the Series 3 HD is a deal because it has a better tuner than the premiere.

Which Insignia BluRay? I have a 1st gen one and probably would have trouble giving it away. You can buy bare bones new players for that price these days.

Hate when people have to talk smack in the classifieds about the sellers terms and price. comments should not be allowed here whatsoever and would-be buyers should simply PM the seller.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Closed per ops request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changing Direction Sale #3 Azbox Elite HD

Canon Digital Rebel XTi DSLR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts