Several Programming Questions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cyberized

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 12, 2004
Beaverton, Oregon
I have read the Official Dish Press release posted here that the NFL Channel is now included in the AT 60 Package - BUT - I do not SEE that in their Programming Charts at DISH Homepage? IS it TRUE? [MY BAD - just re-read the news release and see that it won't go into effect until mid July - HOORAY!]
Also - - - I do NOT SEE regional FOX Sports Channel listed like in HD Bronze OR Silver Package - I NEED FOXNW! Can someone please tell me IF you receive your local FOX Sports with the Bronze Pack and when they show you receive NFL HD - is that broadcasting ALL the regular programs like "Total Access" etc. DAILY?

(Right now the MAIN reason I have AT 120 is because to get NFL Network I had to go up from AT 60 to get it - - - I hope to go back down! OR maybe upgrade to HD Bronze IF I can get NFL and FOX Sports NW on it.)

TKS Michael;)

Last edited:
NFL Net will be going to AT60 (and Bronze pack) in July

Your local RSN can be done with AT60+ (which is $5 more than AT60). Otherwise, AT120 & Silver have it

THANKS Iceberg, would it follw then, that IF I went UP to the Bronze HD Pack (which is HD AT 60 and they do not show RSN in it) that when I signed up for the Bronze HD I would have to have them ADD the RSN for another $5 too?

TKS Michael

I don't think the "metallic" packages work that way. To get your RSN you'll need at least HD Silver, which is $10 more per month vs. Bronze...

so if I'm reading all this correctly, RSNs are NOT included with HD Bronze but they are with HD Silver.

is there an equivalent to AT60+ in the HD packages?

The AT60 and HD BRONZE are the same except you get their HD Package with the HD Bronze...............BUT..................apparently you don't have the equivalent option of AT60 PLUS (includes Local RSN) with choice of HD Bronze. I - too, have trying to figure out HOW to subscribe to HD Bronze (to save money) and also receive FOx Sports NW.................the CSN..............tells me to get that RSN - I must go to HD Silver ($10 more a month).
ONLY other option that i can see is sign up for HD BRONZE and ADD their Sports Pack for $5.99 (IF they allow it???). That would save $4.00 off of HD Silver and give you LOTS of Sports channels.
WISH they'd offer a HD BRONZE PLUS Package!:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts