Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixl

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Traverse City, Michigan
Several dishes, several recievers, all free – 03-25-2018,04:07 PM
My health isn't as good as it used to be and I haven't done my FTA hobby in almost 2 years. Time to give away the farm.

Atemio Nemisis Linux based Enigma 2, dual DVBs2 receiver bought from Germany, best box I own. Similar to the VU+ receivers. This box has a built in PVR 250G hard drive.
https://translate.google.com/transla...4/&prev=search

Manhattan RS-1933 DVBs2 receiver.
Manhattan-Digital: RS-1933

Manhattan DJ-1997 DVBs2 receiver.
Manhattan-Digital: DJ-1997

Jynxbox Ultra V3. Two tuners, one for DVB-s2, one for local tv ATSC (works very good). This receiver can can get Turbo from Dish Tv and some other providers IF it is not encrypted, meaning sometimes in the clear. No hacking software has ever been installed on this box. A second Jinxbox that doesn't work is included. Has two tuners and other parts that can be used.
http://www.sunraysat.com/jynxBox-ult...e-receiver.php

AZ MiniMe DVBs2 receiver that can also decode the 4:2:2 signals that CBS and some other networks send out.
AzBox Americas :: Official North American distributor for AzBox products

1.2 M Channel Master Ku dish with dual polarity LNB. This one is mounted inverted, looks like it is aimed at the moon, but actually has a low angle to see Telstar 12 15w
IMG_0501.JPG

Ku: 1.2m Channel Master w/orthomode feeding twin NJR universal lnb's This dish has a rare factory polar mount made by Channel Master and also has a motorized actuator arm. V-box motor controller included.
IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

Another 1.2 M Channel Master Ku dish with dual polarity LNB.
IMG_0504.JPG

HughsNet Ku Vsat dish with dual polarity LNB. Works good.
IMG_0502.JPG

USALS motorized DTV Slimline w/DMS 922 circular/lineal LNB. Can receive both Ku and Ka bands. Pairs up nicely with the Jynxbox Ultra V3.
IMG_0503.JPG

And last but the best a 8ft. solid aluminum Andrew C band dish. This was originaly a point to point terrestrial dish mounted up 200ft on the cable co. tower. They dismantled the tower because they use fiber everywhere now and gave me the dish.
03-31-10_1309.jpg

I modified the mount to bolt up to a polar mount and added a orthomode feed and twin Norsat 8515 LNB's. A motorized actuator arm pushes this dish around. A G-box motor controler is included.
IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG

At some point I will pull the posts out of the ground. I have transplanted posts with the concrete still intact successfully. Take any or all.
I will not ship any of the dishes, please pick up in person at Traverse City, Mi. 49686. I'd rather not have to box up the receivers so I plan to offer any or all of the receivers first to anyone who comes after the dishes.
Use them, sell them, or give them away, I don't care.
smile.png
Jim
dishfarm_zps3cbc773b.jpg

Last edited:
Pixl Sorry about you health. You are giving away nice stuff. I am pretty sure, person who will come to collect will not take it free, at least I would not take free.

Hey Pixl, sorry about your health, good luck.I'm the guy that send you the dual c-band feed horn for
the Scientific Atlanta from Beaumont, TX..Still use the receiver you sent me .I wish I was close to you
the polar mount 1.2 would be mine already..Wish you well, Jim.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Sorry to hear Pixl. I wondered about you a couple of months ago. I was hoping it was that you just lost interest. I hope things improve!
You're always still welcome to hang out here, dishes or no dishes.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'm not on my death bed (yet) just that I retired from my radio station job and have had both knees full replacement. So I'm moving slower these days and don't climb ladders anymore. But hey the stuff is indeed all free, I just don't want to scrap it out when I know some of you could use it or give it to another friend. Someone just needs to pony up some gas money to get up here to Northern Michigan. Jim.

What a great offer, very kind of you. Wish I was not so far away, that solid 8 footer and a 1.2 CM on a polar mount,wow! Get ready for your door to be beaten down, someone here will get these. Good luck with your health, get better.

What a great offer, very kind of you. Wish I was not so far away, that solid 8 footer and a 1.2 CM on a polar mount,wow! Get ready for your door to be beaten down, someone here will get these. Good luck with your health, get better.

You've got a good eye. Those are indeed the best of the dishes offered. Especially the CM polar mount with a mini actuator are much better than trying to move these heavy fiberglass dishes with a USALS motor.

Pixl I hate to hear about the health issues and wish you the best. Have thought about you many times while in the yard tinkering with the 1.2 polar mounts. Just shot Comptech a message and we are game to take a ride up there and pick up several of the dishes.Say within a couple months? Will shoot you a pm shortly.

I am with HockeyNut. I have to move my mother up here due to health reasons, therefore the wait before we can get there. But will be happy to take them off your hands and also compensate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)