sg radio on kindle fire

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ray224000

Balvenie is the way!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 4, 2014
North Texas
I have this kindle which I would like to listen to the radio on. When I access app, it comes up just like it does on my computer. Am I missing something I should download?

Go to the Amazon APP store and download the Tunein APP.
Then do a search for satelliteguys radio.

Last edited:
Micheal...thanks

I retrieved the app (tune in radio) and loaded on kindle......now I'm struggling to find appropriate app (satellite guys) as you directed.

I'll keep looking later. Gotta go to work.

What is funny is I had a flip phone just a couple of years ago. If it wasn't for someone gifting this to me, I would not even consider messing with it. Now I have, I'm still not sure. I guess I'll have to give it more of a chance.

Again, thanks for your help.

Use the Tune In app on the Kindle Fire as our SatelliteGuys radio app has not been blessed by Amazon for their own app store. :)

I use Tune In all the time myself!

Thanks....that was the information I needed....How to spell Satellite Guys....Now it works. Good for me. I knew tomorrow I would not be on the computer, so I wanted this up and running. Thanks Orlando, Scott and Michael.

Glad you got it going. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts