SG2100 Motorized DirectV International 18 x 36 in Dish for FTA -- Possible?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mozillafilefix

Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
I wonder anyone has experience with motorized DirectV international 18 x 36 in dish? I have the SG2100 motor in mind and would like to learn if it is difficult to set up. Thanks.

edited title to show 36" (it said 26") :)

How big is the pipe it goes on? I have a DirecPC dish (36x20) that has a 2 3/8" mast and at one point I did have it motorized. I ended up jerry rigging the bracket on the back to get a lot of weight off of it but it worked :)

edited title to show 36" (it said 26") :)

How big is the pipe it goes on? I have a DirecPC dish (36x20) that has a 2 3/8" mast and at one point I did have it motorized. I ended up jerry rigging the bracket on the back to get a lot of weight off of it but it worked :)

Thank you Iceberg, for your swift response again. Well the dish is still at my friend's backyard and I was not able to measure it -- I also tried to google its specs with no avail. But I believe it is like any other DirectV international dishes and could be no larger than yours.

So is that only the mast size matters? Is it ok to say that as long as I can find a way to secure the dish to the motor's arm, I am good to go?

-- I hoped I could have the budget to buy a new winegard dish so I could have a clean and painless start. But the high shipping cost on any decently sized dish killed nearly every deals I could find online :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts