Shaq's First Game... Against the Lakers Too

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
Game just started. He is already out of the game after a few minutes into the game. Probably will not play a whole lot tonight but I think after a few games with this team... Look out!!!

Not impressive tonight.

I do think after a few more games they will gel a lot better.

He will help a lot on defense.

Well Shaq will get better, first game, but he had a poor performance.
Lakers are doing great this year (coming from someone who doesn't like the Lakers), I see them in the 2nd round of the playoffs, even the NBA finals..this year.

Gasol is turning heads this year, he is just awesome.

What game did you watch?

PHX lost by ONLY 6pts and their starting SG had a HORRID game (36mins, 0-3, 0 pts) and couldn't guard Kobe as well as he normally does.

THAT was the difference.

That's what I was thinking. It was a pretty good game for Shaq in his first game back in a month. He scored 15 pts.

lets see, shaq played 29 minutes, scored 15 points and grabbed 9 rebounds. i don't think that was too shabby for a 36-year-old, overweight, out-of-shape, once dominant big man!

The Pistons beat the Suns by 30 points today. Shaq played 33 minutes and had a mind-numbing 7 points, 11 rebounds, 3 turnovers and was 1 of 8 from the charity stripe. Yeah, that'll win you a championship. ;) By the way, the Lakers are 9-1 since getting Pau Gasol and they've won 8 straight road games!

The Pistons beat the Suns by 30 points today. Shaq played 33 minutes and had a mind-numbing 7 points, 11 rebounds, 3 turnovers and was 1 of 8 from the charity stripe. Yeah, that'll win you a championship. ;) By the way, the Lakers are 9-1 since getting Pau Gasol and they've won 8 straight road games!

And they're playing without Bynum! The Pistons made them look very, very bad. Amir Johnson got his "welcome to the NBA moment" when he tried to dunk on Shaq and got he the wind knocked out of himself. Funny watching Johnson trying to the ball up with Shaq a few minutes later. Shaq was whipping him around like a rag doll. To Johnson's credit, he did get the jump ball whistle. I love watching this kid, he brings energy to the floor.

GO PISTONS!!!

Yeah, you've got to love that energy!

And they're playing without Bynum! The Pistons made them look very, very bad. Amir Johnson got his "welcome to the NBA moment" when he tried to dunk on Shaq and got he the wind knocked out of himself. Funny watching Johnson trying to the ball up with Shaq a few minutes later. Shaq was whipping him around like a rag doll. To Johnson's credit, he did get the jump ball whistle. I love watching this kid, he brings energy to the floor.

GO PISTONS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)