Shared view

spoiler1041

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 26, 2011
Fl
Settings - notifications - shared view.

Looks like I can mirror two tv's so when playing an xm station they would be in sync but when I turn it on then look again it is off.

So is this not avaliable yet, a bug everyone has or just me?

I believe that is just the switch to turn the screen display box on and off that notifies when another Joey or Hopper has joined your viewing session.

Reactions: spoiler1041
I believe that is just the switch to turn the screen display box on and off that notifies when another Joey or Hopper has joined your viewing session.
Considering it is under notifications I agree but if you read the ? to the right it sounds different

Either way, won't stay on.... :)

Considering it is under notifications I agree but if you read the ? to the right it sounds different

Either way, won't stay on.... :)

It's just a notification when tuners are shared, like the little picture on the left shows and the ? explains. I haven't checked lately to see if this notification actually is displayed or not when the switch is 'Off'. The switch doesn't stay set to 'On' here either. :)

The Caller ID switch on mine goes to 'Off' from time to time on it's own, but the phone numbers still display even when it's 'Off'.

Reactions: spoiler1041