Sharp LNBF Lo 10750

MacB

Original poster
Feb 11, 2011
New Zealand
I am just new to Satellite Guys and am a little unsure if I am using the correct forum?
I have a dish with a Sharp lnbf Lo 10750. It has one cable attached. I beleive these LNB may have additional outlets to take a second cable to a second satellite receiver in another room. But I am unsure about that, and also unsure how to gain access to the LNB box as there are no obvious screws showing. Does it simply prise apart? I dont want to force it.
THanks MacB

I took a look at your post, MacB, and wanted to shed some clarification on this inquiry. A DISH Network LNBF, which is the "eye" piece hooked on the satellite, is needed to receive our programming signal, decode it, and pass it to the receiver (which also needs to be a DISH one) to show it on your TV. Our equipment is going to work for our programming only. It's not going to be able to receive any provider's programming, and vice versa. Moreover, the Sharp LNBF you mentioned above will not work with our equipment because it's not a DISH piece of equipment.

Hope that helps!

Mike many dishnetwork LNBs are manufactured buy Sharp Electronics and if you pull off the cover will say Sharp in nice big letters, but as I said earlier I believe he has accidentally posted in the wrong forum.

moved to the general satellite forum as the original poster is in New zealand so we really need to know what satellite system he is working with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts