Status
Please reply by conversation.

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
No not over the Indians.. but for all the Browns fans in Cleveland.. who.. once again.. get to watch the Browns in old fashioned STANDARD DEFINITION.

My heart does go out.. even though I'm a Niner fan.. I'd want to shoot someone if I was paying for Superfan and I didn't get my games in HD.

i'm disappointed because the browns have played well this season. but most of their games are in SD and that blows!

i'm disappointed because the browns have played well this season. but most of their games are in SD and that blows!
Yeah.. while the Niners have played horribly and are always in beautiful HD.. Its like you're there in person.....
...to see them lose!! :river

IT is a dayum shame! Week after week is the same thing. I have written CBS and D*. CBS has not said anything. D* said it is up to the station.

I am really getting tired of this. 2 games out of 7 this year in HD. Pay way to much money for equipment, ST, Superfan to get this week after week. And for what?

Talked to family in Cleveland and they said it is in SD locally!! WHAT!! This is crazy.
Now next week the Browns play Seahawks in Cleveland. Lets see if FOX put them in HD. 4:05pm start. This is going to be very interesting to see if FOX show it in HD or not. STAY TUNED.

IT is a dayum shame! Week after week is the same thing. I have written CBS and D*. CBS has not said anything. D* said it is up to the station.

I am really getting tired of this. 2 games out of 7 this year in HD. Pay way to much money for equipment, ST, Superfan to get this week after week. And for what?

Talked to family in Cleveland and they said it is in SD locally!! WHAT!! This is crazy.
Now next week the Browns play Seahawks in Cleveland. Lets see if FOX put them in HD. 4:05pm start. This is going to be very interesting to see if FOX show it in HD or not. STAY TUNED.
I think you should petition D* for some sort of a stipend.. if you've been a member for a while maybe you can get like a $50 credit. I know that if I was in your situation, I'd be steaming mad and just on the phone with CSRs and have a huge record compiled, so they'd know I wasn't just some loser asking for a handout, but a legitimately frustrated subscriber.

They are listed with the lowest viewership all of all NFL teams, even lower than Arizona. That is why they are overlooked for HD all the time. Really not fair. We should be able in this day and age to see all NFL games in HD. Even the lowest rated NFL game beats out the viewership of most other sports.

All games should be in HD period. :mad:

They are listed with the lowest viewership all of all NFL teams, even lower than Arizona. That is why they are overlooked for HD all the time. Really not fair. We should be able in this day and age to see all NFL games in HD. Even the lowest rated NFL game beats out the viewership of most other sports.

All games should be in HD period. :mad:
Woah woah woah.. I REFUSE to believe this idea that Cleveland ranks LOWER than Arizona. they can't give away tickets to those games... and I'm sure nationwide there are more Browns fans than there are Cardinals fans.
Guys in Arizona are too busy looking at all the hot chicks to care about their crappy football team. :cool:

Woah woah woah.. I REFUSE to believe this idea that Cleveland ranks LOWER than Arizona. they can't give away tickets to those games... and I'm sure nationwide there are more Browns fans than there are Cardinals fans.
Guys in Arizona are too busy looking at all the hot chicks to care about their crappy football team. :cool:

I second the motion! There is no way on God's green earth Cleveland ranks lower than Arizona! Cant be. No Way!

No real need to contact DirecTV over any of this as they have nothing to do with it; the network and the league are your only two bets and those are low bets as they operate on their own rollout scheds.

Next weeks game SHOULD be in HD seeing it's on a Fox network.
I think all the Fox games are in HD.
You need to have a chat with CBS, they are the culprit.

Jimbo

browns and seahawks.....that should be a good game. i have derek anderson on my fantasy team and he hasn't disappointed.

FOX does all their games in HD. Every single one.

CBS seems to leave 1-2 out a week..

It has absolutely nothing to do with DirecTV and everything to do with CBS.

FOX does all their games in HD. Every single one.

CBS seems to leave 1-2 out a week..

It has absolutely nothing to do with DirecTV and everything to do with CBS.

fox does not do all their games in hd....there was a discussion about this on one of the nfl sites a month ago....what fox actually does is 1 (or rarely 2 games) a week they do whats called "fox widescreen" where the pic is 16x9 like hd and the pic is clearer than a standard broadcast, but it is not technically hd....they were talking about this during week 3 as the arz/bal game was in this "fox widescreen" format....fox had 7 games that week and like 6 were hd....that 1 wasnt as they reserve "fox widescreen" for the worst game going to the lowest % of the country on tv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts