Shop At Home

Darrell S

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
I think it went of business or was bought and renamed. Channel 84 is The Home Shopping Network. Charlie move that channel out of the double digit local range,you greedy idiot! (rant over) Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Yes Shop At Home went out of business and is now Jewlery Television.

bkushner

bkushner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2005
Audubon, NJ
I think it went of business or was bought and renamed. Channel 84 is The Home Shopping Network. Charlie move that channel out of the double digit local range,you greedy idiot! (rant over) Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

No they are still on the air according to their website.

bkushner

bkushner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2005
Audubon, NJ
Got an email back today from CEO@dish and they said the channel was pulled on September 6th and she can comment no further on it?

What could that be? I thought Charlie gets the shops for free?

Brian

C

clashjam

Nov 4, 2006
From the Scripps release about Optimistic Q4

n September, the company had said that it agreed to sell its five Shop At Home-affiliated broadcast television stations to New York-based Multicultural Television Broadcasting LLC for $170 million. The company had said that the sale is part of its earlier decision to divest Shop At Home. In June, the company had sold the Shop At Home television network, including its Nashville Studios and other assets to Jewelry television for $17 million.