Shop At Home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think it went of business or was bought and renamed. Channel 84 is The Home Shopping Network. Charlie move that channel out of the double digit local range,you greedy idiot! (rant over) Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

I think it went of business or was bought and renamed. Channel 84 is The Home Shopping Network. Charlie move that channel out of the double digit local range,you greedy idiot! (rant over) Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

No they are still on the air according to their website.

Got an email back today from CEO@dish and they said the channel was pulled on September 6th and she can comment no further on it?

What could that be? I thought Charlie gets the shops for free?

Brian

From the Scripps release about Optimistic Q4

n September, the company had said that it agreed to sell its five Shop At Home-affiliated broadcast television stations to New York-based Multicultural Television Broadcasting LLC for $170 million. The company had said that the sale is part of its earlier decision to divest Shop At Home. In June, the company had sold the Shop At Home television network, including its Nashville Studios and other assets to Jewelry television for $17 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)