shopping around for some cable

Monoprice.com, but be sure to use paypal. People who used credit cards on the site had problems a couple of months ago.

Another monoprice.com fan, here. I've always had great service and gotten quality products from them at a fantastic price.

jag

Another monoprice.com fan, here. I've always had great service and gotten quality products from them at a fantastic price.

jag

Even when they were "compromised", I was waiting to place an order. :D

I have to say that their situation was positive for me. Although I came out of it without issue, I still decided to tighten my overall online security.

I mostly used paypal anyway, but now have their secure key on top of that.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...n/securitycenter/PayPalSecurityKeyFAQ-outside

It is the size of a credit card and generates random numbers. You can not sign into paypal or buy anything without it in your possession. It costs $5 one time and fits in my wallet.

For all other purcahses, I use a dedicated "internet only" credit card. That way I don't interrupt my day to day card should the internet card become compromised. Although paypal is rolling out the virtual debit card soon. It will give a random credit card to use for that transaction. ( Bank of America has it already, but I don't like them. lol )

Even when they were "compromised", I was waiting to place an order. :D

I have to say that their situation was positive for me. Although I came out of it without issue, I still decided to tighten my overall online security.

I mostly used paypal anyway, but now have their secure key on top of that.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...n/securitycenter/PayPalSecurityKeyFAQ-outside

It is the size of a credit card and generates random numbers. You can not sign into paypal or buy anything without it in your possession. It costs $5 one time and fits in my wallet.

For all other purcahses, I use a dedicated "internet only" credit card. That way I don't interrupt my day to day card should the internet card become compromised. Although paypal is rolling out the virtual debit card soon. It will give a random credit card to use for that transaction. ( Bank of America has it already, but I don't like them. lol )

I use PayPal when I can, but Citi has a virtual account number function on their credit cards that generates a random single-use credit card number I also use, which is really handy for online purchases. It's accessible through their website and a snap to use.

jag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts