SHORTS-HD RIP

Because Iceberg said so! He gets a lot of his information from Scott who gets a lot of his information from Dish Network, under the table.....

Dish better compensate us for losing this, or I'm dropping them......

Lmao -- now I'm worried someone will take that seriously and agree... :)

I agree, while everyone has there channels that they like, when this channel was added to Direct tv what a waste that was, though from some of the readings on another website, you would have thought it was the greatest HD add of all time :)

Wait, is it bad that I never realized that channel existed or what it played for that matter? Also, I'm just sayin, use the bandwith for Root Sports HD 24/7 not just during the game. That way I won't be stuck recording the "Check back for your favorite team in HD" slide when a hiccup occurs and confuses my box a 1/8 of the time I try to record my Pens Games.

I apologize in advance if this creates hostility among the herd.

Because Iceberg said so! He gets a lot of his information from Scott who gets a lot of his information from Dish Network, under the table.....

nah...Scott mentioned it in the uplink thread so I was just taking that info and posting it in another thread where it was asked

Wait, is it bad that I never realized that channel existed or what it played for that matter? Also, I'm just sayin, use the bandwith for Root Sports HD 24/7 not just during the game. That way I won't be stuck recording the "Check back for your favorite team in HD" slide when a hiccup occurs and confuses my box a 1/8 of the time I try to record my Pens Games.

I apologize in advance if this creates hostility among the herd.
FYI, I haven't had a single hiccup recording HD Pens games with my timer set on 5428 starting 0 minutes early.

FYI, I haven't had a single hiccup recording HD Pens games with my timer set on 5428 starting 0 minutes early.

i may have to try that, thanks. at least you understand what i was talking about. of course i am of the mindset that things should just work as they are supposed to lol good luck with that right

I guess I am in the minority...but I did watch Shorts occasionally. I thought it was nice to have a channel that was different from everything else and was not the same old type of programming that is shown on all the other networks.

I'm in the super-minority...I didn't even know the channel existed until it was announced here that it was gone.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts