Should I be getting charged twice for my locals w/ HD Gold?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dead3ye

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Central PA
I have the HD Gold with locals. That works out to $74.99 a month ($69.99 + $5). But then there is an additional charge of $5.99/month for the DC/Harrisburg locals.

When I check on DN's site and look at the locals I qualify for, it lists all the local channels (including the HD locals) for $5.99.

The way I interpret the offer is if you add your locals to the HD Gold, it is an additional $5 a month, not $10.99.

Am I missing something here or am I being over charged? Should I call and complain (which will be fun I'm sure)?

dead3ye said:
I have the HD Gold with locals. That works out to $74.99 a month ($69.99 + $5). But then there is an additional charge of $5.99/month for the DC/Harrisburg locals.

When I check on DN's site and look at the locals I qualify for, it lists all the local channels (including the HD locals) for $5.99.

The way I interpret the offer is if you add your locals to the HD Gold, it is an additional $5 a month, not $10.99.

Am I missing something here or am I being over charged? Should I call and complain (which will be fun I'm sure)?

GoldHD w/locals is $74.99. $5.99 extra would be for any distant locals you have on your account. If you don't have an additional set, CALL.

Just got off of the horn with another yet clueless CSR. It took her a full 25 mins to figure out that the $5.99 was erroneous.

So yeah, I was getting double charged. They're going to credit my bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)