Should I get two $49 credits for the 18 month contract and Club Dish?

davethis

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2006
Bay Area, CA
I subscribed to E* in Dec, I signed the 18 month contract and used a Club Dish. The CSR on the phone said I will get $49 back for 18 month contract AND $49 back from using Club Dish. I have gotten 2 bills now, and I only see one $49 credit on my first bill.

So my question is, should I be getting two $49 credits?

Thanks!!!

Signing up for 18-month term "waives" the $49 charge, i.e. it may not even show up. For the $49 credit you saw on your bill, what was it for ?? They itemize everything they list on our bills...

Call them back and ask if the ClubDish # was used ?? If not, tell them to add it. If they balk, go up the chain 'til someone does. Try the ceo e-mail as a last resort.

I subscribed to E* in Dec, I signed the 18 month contract and used a Club Dish. The CSR on the phone said I will get $49 back for 18 month contract AND $49 back from using Club Dish. I have gotten 2 bills now, and I only see one $49 credit on my first bill.

So my question is, should I be getting two $49 credits?

Thanks!!!

You would get either 1 charge and two credits or no charge and 1 credit. It depends on how they do it. It would be something like this:

Option 1

$49.99 installation fee
-$49.99 installation fee
-$49.99 Club DISH credit
--------
-$49.99

Option 2

-$49.99 Club DISH Credit
--------
-$49.99

I'm not sure what they will call it but the bottom line will be the same either way.