I currently have a 622 and a 211. I am eligible for a "Dish'n it up" upgrade. I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and upgrade the 622 to a 722 or if I should wait for the 922. It looks like the 922 has had a very long gestation period (from what I have read on this forum, it was supposed to have been released last fall, but obviously that has not happened). So what do you guys think? is it better to upgrade now to the 722 or is it worth waiting for the 922? Also would it be better to wait a year or more AFTER the 922 is released so they can work out all the bugs? If the answer to the last question is yes, then maybe I should go ahead and upgrade to the 722 now and in a year or two upgrade to the 922.