Should I wait???????????

erict

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2008
Looking into buying a blu-ray. The question is should I pull the trigger now or wait? I don't have a problem waiting. I here the talk about profile 1.0,1.1 and 2.0
dontgetit.gif
Also do you think the prices will come down in the coming months? Also will they play my older dvd's?

Last edited:
Looking into buying a blu-ray. The question is should I pull the trigger now or wait? I don't have a problem waiting. I here the talk about profile 1.0,1.1 and 2.0
dontgetit.gif
Also do you think the prices will come down in the coming months? Also will they play my older dvd's?

I'd recommend buying a PS3. It's a great Blu-ray player that is 1.1 enabled and BD-Live (2.0) ready and an all around home entertainment machine.

If you really don't mind waiting, you are always better off waiting. You will get better technology or the same technology for a lot less. Just like digital cameras or any fast moving technology.

The only downside is you miss watching some great Hi Def. Your call.

If you really don't mind waiting, you are always better off waiting. You will get better technology or the same technology for a lot less. Just like digital cameras or any fast moving technology.

The only downside is you miss watching some great Hi Def. Your call.

In terms of PQ it will be the same...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)